Sunday 15 February 2009

Stranger.

I've been busy so havnt really had time to write on here, i'm finally working amongst other bits and bobs so talking to invisble faces on the internet has slipped in my list of things to do. To be honest i havn't really got much to say however im sure i can bore you with a few pararagraphs at least. Theres meant to be a trip to Skegness starting tomorrow morning but i think i'll count myself out of that one. As much as i love bro downs, copious amount of nicotine and liquid yeast the 2 days notice means funds are low and people are dropping out like flys. Maybe in the summer ill venture somewhere other than Emsworth but at the moment i need to get my save on and get some fresh garms, I think dirt is the only thing holding my jeans together right now. The 6:57 video is coming along well, keep checking the blog for random snippets of footage at www.sixfiftyseven.co.uk, Curtis aboslutely annihalted us lot in a game of skate yesterday meaning i know his part will be full of tricks i wouldn't even consider trying to learn. Also im still trying to shift tickets for my brother, he's playing at Fernham Hall, Fareham on the 7th March so if you want a ticket get hold of either me or them. This isn't just a normal gig, its for some Live and Unsigned contest so the more the support the merrier. Get involved.

No comments: